Presentation guidelines for IYRC 2021:
Additional presentation requirements:
- Accepted authors are required to give a presentation for their papers to be included in the conference proceedings. You may not publish a paper without presenting.
- Accepted authors must pay the first author registration fee of USD 60 to participate.
- Students are expected to give a live presentation during the conference. The committee will consider pre-recorded presentations only in extenuating circumstances.
- Only the first author may give the presentation. Additional or alternative individuals are not allowed to present.
- Presentation styles vary between disciplines. Generally, successful presentations include their research question, methods, findings, and discussion. We encourage you to watch presentations from the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 conferences.